Thank you for your interest in the Snow City Arts Auxiliary Board! Each year 100,000 children spend time in the hospital in Illinois, and a significant number of them regularly miss school because of their condition. Snow City Arts turns that time to heal into a time to learn, providing arts education opportunities for young patients to explore and develop skills in creative writing, music, visual arts, theater, and media arts. Snow City Arts inspires and educates children and youth in hospitals through the arts.
The Auxiliary Board has accomplished a great deal since its launch in 2011. It has raised more than $500,000 to support the mission of Snow City Arts. It has also hosted seventeen Auxiliary Board-sponsored fundraising events and has established six unique Auxiliary Board committees. More than 200 runners have joined one of the annual fundraising race teams, which have collectively raised more than $150,000 through runner sponsorship…and with your help, this is just the beginning!
The Snow City Arts Auxiliary Board Membership Requirements include:
•$150 annual membership fee
• $500 annual give/get (includes annual membership fee)
• Attend quarterly board meetings
• Support annual Framed in Time and Gallery Night events
• Serve on an Auxiliary Board committee
• Engage with ongoing projects and events
• Respond to emails / communications from SCA staff, AB Chair, AB Committee Chairs within 48 hours