To fuel our workshops Snow City Arts taps into Chicago’s deep cultural pool to forge partnerships with some of the city’s finest museums, cultural institutions, colleges and universities, and arts organizations.
Having developed a reputation for strategically effective, long-term collaboration with our partners, Snow City Arts acts as a conduit to bring the power of these institutions to the bedsides of children in hospitals.
- creating a year-long filmmaking project in collaboration with a museum
- orchestrating a two-year international photography experiment with a humanities festival
- conducting a digital music recording project based on “found noise” with a local university
- having children create original art work in response to a major historical figure from the world of art
- or developing indepth professional development opportunities for our teaching staff, each of our cultural partners helps ensure Snow City Arts’ kids are getting a learning experience unlike any other.